نجمة الليل دموع الورد كن مختلفا وقشر البرتقاله بالملعقه .... لـ(قدوة الصديقين) ][ ... المنتدى الإسلامي العام ... ][

التميز خلال 24 ساعة
العضو المميز الموضوع المميز المشرف المميز المشرفة المميزه
قريبا
بقلم :
قريبا قريبا

العودة   ..]] منتديات الحويرات [[.. > [:. الأقسام الرئيسيه .:] > .:: الطلاب و الطالبات ::.

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-07-2009, 12:58 AM   #1
حويراتي ماسي

الدولة :  I between is family
هواياتي :  أعْشَقُ اللّعِبَ بـ الحُروفْ
احساس ملكه غير متواجد حالياً
افتراضي معلومات عامه عن التوحد باللغة الانجليزيه What is Autism

What is Autism
؟؟؟؟؟

Autism considers one of the complex disabilities, which defined as developmental disability that typically, appears during the first three years of life. Science until now can't reach to the causes of Autism. Autistic child characterized by delay in social and cognitive development and communication deficit with others. It is observed that the Autistic child, when birth seems normal and has no body or cognitive disabilities, but the problem starts when observing communication deficit and inability to build social relations on the autistic child and his tendency to be lonely that associated with some linguistic problems (If it there) and limitation in understanding ideas. Autistic child differs than the feebleminded children by his abnormal abilities and skills that may appear in arithmetic quizzes, drawing, music, and precisian skills. But the feebleminded has more social relations than the autistic one.

Autism:
1. Causes anxiety to the autistic child' s family life.
2. Thousands of persons suffering from autism worldwide.
3. Appears on males' fourfold than females.
4. Doesn't limit to a certain nationality or social class.
5. Needs care and support forever.
6. The Autistic child appears normal for others.
7. Rarely to be diagnosed before the age of three years.
8. Has a drastic affects on the life and the stability of the autistic persons and their skills, so these persons need to a forever caress from the persons who living with.
9. It's a permanent communication deficit, which separate the autistic person (if doesn't trained in early time) apart from the public life.
10. Rarely to appear the curiosity and imagination on the autistic persons, this in addition to communication deficit with them.
11. Rarely, autistic persons suffer from utterance problems, but no utterance in some of them.
12. The world surrounded by vagueness in the eyes of Autistic persons.
13. Autistic persons resist the diary routine and this appears through their behaviors like angry.
14. The discovering of Autism may be a bomb for parents brothers and sisters, and may leads to crashing the family life associated with poor social relations and unexpected behaviors.
15. The Parents of the autistic child are anxiety about their child future.
16. The researches and serious works are continuous associated with pray for drawing a better future for autistic persons anywhere.

Autism occurrence Percentage : .
The International statistics refer that there is a an autistic case from 1000 infants and appears on all children with no consideration to sex; color or the family' s social, educational or cultural levels. It appears on male fourfold than on female. The symptoms of autism obviously appear after about 30 months.

The characteristics of Autism :.
The autistic infant may doesn't like cuddling or carrying and doesn't respond to the mother infant-based songs, smiles or dalliance. A mother said about her infant while he was nursing from her breasts " I suspected that my infant was blind as he didn't look at me or at any of his surrenders but looking at the sky". Those infants have inner existing movements like flickers his hands or looking at fingers when they move for a long time. Every case differs than the other, as there is no fixed standard for all autistic persons behavior. But most of autistic children sharing the deficit in three developmental areas:The autistic infant may doesn't like cuddling or carrying and doesn't respond to the mother infant-based songs, smiles or dalliance. A mother said about her infant while he was nursing from her breasts " I suspected that my infant was blind as he didn't look at me or at any of his surrenders but looking at the sky". Those infants have inner existing movements like flickers his hands or looking at fingers when they move for a long time. Every case differs than the other, as there is no fixed standard for all autistic persons behavior. But most of autistic children sharing the deficit in three developmental areas:
1: The ability to communicate
2: Building social relations
Learning through exploring the surrounded environment as a normal child, So the character of this child is different and delayed. Also there are restrictions and obstacles for normal growing, intelligence and social & emotional abilities.

The parent of the autistic child feels non-evaluated pains, These pains don't finish by diagnosing the case (which may takes a long time) but it also continue for next years, this feeling associated with pains, loneliness and sadness for inability to help his child. A mother of an autistic child says " I feel that I loss the appetite for laughing or feeling happiness for any thing may repeat in my life", but by the willing of many parents, we established the best programs to those children may in Western countries or in our country.

The Causes of Autism :.
For many years, they thought that autism refer to the mistakes may occur in the relations between mother and infant as they called this mother by frozen mother regarding to her freeze emotions or feelingless. Now it clears from researches, that Autism disorders origins resulted from biological problems and not psychological ones. The Causes of autism may be origin from mother suffering from German measles or high temperature during pregnancy; abnormal forming for the chromosomes which carrying certain genomes or damage in brain either during pregnancy or maternity for any reason i.e. oxygen shortage "xerotocia" that affect on both body and brain and appear as symptoms of Autism.

Treatment : .
As the causes of Autism still quite unknown, So researchers try many treatment means which some of them gave a positive results and the others had unlimited results on a number of children.

The Means of treatment :.

1: The drug treatment and uses to soft the hyper activity cases of some children or depression and laziness of the others. It 's not a treatment of Autism, but just tries to activate other centers in brain. But this treatment didn't give reliable results and it needs an accurate follow up if it uses.
2: The Auditory treatment is a try to affect on the type of the child auditory, and concentration. In this case the child has no auditory problems.
3: The Relaxing & Music means of treatment are just tries to relax the muscles of the child and enter music as an external inducement to the child concentration.
4: Facilitator communication uses to strong the child communication.
All of these treatment means are collected together according to the try and level, But they don't give a positive results with all cases, so we can't generalize them.
5: The best acceptable means of treatment is the organized educational training by using the autism-based educational means and putting a suitable plans to behavior adjusting, following-up theses plans and amuse the child by the beloved and appropriate activities according to his/her self, age and character. These means develop the child self-confidence by concentrating on the appropriate communication skills of each case according to his/her level. This is an individual program that needs to the teacher huge efforts.

Family Role : .
The family follow-up program gives better results than this adapted by school and doesn't leave the total role for teacher. But the two roles (teacher and home) should be hand-in-hand and integrated with the school special program. Family and teacher should be share in develop their child to give them the motivation, encouragement and cooperate specially if this cooperation be with class teacher. Training the autistic children is a big challenge after they were putting in special separate centers or shelters because they can't understand their cases. Now autistic persons can merge in public schools with continuous partial merging to other cases according to their abilities. The autistic child needs encouraging and real happiness to any step (if it is poor) and realizes a part of his/her special educational program

From Kuwait Center for Autism
منقول من موقع مركز الكويت للتوحد

http://www.q8autism.com/
من مواضيعي

0 فْرٍرٍـِّآؤؤلـِّـِّهٍ غًـِّيَـِّـِّرٍ شـ‘ـِّـِّكَل..~
0 .•:*¨`*:•. ¤° موضوع تعزيه للاخت العزيزه أهات العسكريين ¤°.•:*¨`*:•.
0 ][ღ.♥.ღ Ω.•:•.إعلم دائمــاً.•:•ღ.♥.ღ Ω][
0 Marshmallows sweet
0 اليك بعض النصائح التي تخلص طفلك من الخجل

التوقيع :
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

سبحآن ـآلله وبحمدهـ سبحآن ـآلله ـآلعظيم,,
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-07-2009, 01:33 AM   #2
حويراتي ماسي

الصورة الرمزية دموع الوحي

دموع الوحي غير متواجد حالياً
افتراضي